OUTBOUND CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE
1. Daily generate new customer relationship with company.
2. Daily follow-up customer for Quotation, Feedback and Marketing Segment.
3. Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
4. Deliver presentation at seminar and workshop organise by company.
5. Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
6. Daily meet customer at prospect site – UKM, UiTM, USM and all research institute.
7. Take the extra mile to engage with customers.
8. Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
1. Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Degree in any field
2. Have at least 2 years of working experience in Customer Service
3. Excellent written and communication skills
4. Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively
5. Required Skill(s) – Resolving Conflict, Listening, Phone, Negotiating, Organisational, People Oriented and Problem Solving.
6. Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
7. Willing to travel.
- Medical claim
- EPF/SOCSO/EIS Contribution
- Company trip
- Yearly Bonus