OUTBOUND CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE
1. Daily generate new customer relationship with company.
2. Daily follow-up customer for Quotation, Feedback and Marketing Segment.
3. Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
4. Deliver presentation at seminar and workshop organise by company.
5. Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
6. Daily meet customer at prospect site – UKM, UiTM, USM and all research institute.
7. Take the extra mile to engage with customers.
8. Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
1. Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Degree in any field
2. Have at least 2 years of working experience in Customer Service
3. Excellent written and communication skills
4. Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively
5. Required Skill(s) – Resolving Conflict, Listening, Phone, Negotiating, Organisational, People Oriented and Problem Solving.
6. Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
7. Willing to travel.
- Medical claim
- EPF/SOCSO/EIS Contribution
- Company trip
- Yearly Bonus
The TNF superfamily ligands, BAFF and APRIL, are involved in the pathogenesis of a number of autoimmune diseases by regulating plasma cell survival. AdipoGen Life Sciences provides unique antibodies to study autoimmune diseases in mice by blockade of mouse BAFF or APRIL, such as anti-BAFF (mouse), mAb (blocking) (Sandy-2) or anti-APRIL (mouse), mAb (rec.) (blocking) (Apry-1-1).
In a recent study, Haselmayer et al., tested several inhibitors of BAFF or APRIL in a model of mouse autoimmune disease (SLE) to confirm that inhibition of mouse BAFF and APRIL by the receptor TACI-Fc is more efficient than inhibition of BAFF alone or APRIL alone on long-lived plasma cell survival. To block mouse APRIL in this study, anti-APRIL (mouse), mAb (rec.) (blocking) (Apry-1-1) (AG-27B-0001PF) from Adipogen was injected in C57BL/6 mice.
Myokines – Muscle, Exercise & Obesity
Skeletal muscles secrete cytokines and growth factors, called myokines that can potentially act in an autocrine, a paracrine and/or an endocrine manner to modulate metabolic, inflammatory and other processes. AdipoGen Life Sciences offers a broad range of proteins and small molecules to study the interactions of muscles, exercise and obesity.
Mutiara Saintifik is a Malaysian based distributor of ELISA kit, Scientific Biochemical and Clinical Diagnostics
Phone : 03-91327979
Mobile : +6011-2328 2227
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org